Toyota Ultimate Utility Vehicle
- Sienna body on a Tacoma 4x4 frame
- TracVision mobile satellite television receiver
- Wi-Fi with Internet access
- 17-inch monitor and 60-inch Sony LED TV
- 2,500-watt JBL audio system
- Flir M-324xp night vision camera system
The Toyota UUV (Ultimate Utility Vehicle) was designed to be the command center for the North American leg of the Toyota Ever-Better Expedition. To maximize interior space they used a Sienna minivan body but to handle the challenges of going off-road they paired it with the frame of a reinforced Tacoma four-wheel-drive. The Toyota UUV is also fully equipped with sophisticated electronic equipment used to monitor the Expedition with all the vehicles in real time.